WHAT IS DYSPORT®?
Wrinkles aren’t your style and the “frozen look” isn’t either. For adults who want a natural look, there’s Dysport, a prescription injection proven to help smooth the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face.
Untreated muscles still work normally, so you can continue to express feelings naturally. It’s the lines that disappear, not your expressions.
And because Dysport delivers the natural-looking results people want, 97% of users say they’d do it again.1 Additionally, Dysport is approved in 57 countries2 and has 25 years of clinical experience worldwide.
How does Dysport work?
One injection. Five points. Loads of confidence.
Dysport treats moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows by reducing specific muscle activity. Wrinkles are caused by repeated movements and muscle contractions, which means they can even develop in younger adults. One injection into each of 5 points between and above the eyebrows temporarily prevents muscle contractions that cause frown lines, leaving the rest of your face to move naturally. In other words, no frozen look, just natural-looking results. You can control your look instead of your look controlling you.
How long does Dysport last?
Forget frown lines between the eyebrows for up to 4 months.
You’ve got better things to do than think about what your frown lines look like. In just one 10- to 20-minute treatment,Dysport may help improve the look of your frown lines between the eyebrows for up to 4 months. The majority of patients see improvement in just 2–3 days after treatment. Results of repeat treatments may be comparable to your first use. Another plus? There is minimal downtime after your treatment, which means you can get back to your day faster.
Who should use Dysport?
Frown lines between your eyebrows got you down?
Stand up to those lines with Dysport. If you’re under 65 and seeking treatment to improve the look of wrinkles between your eyebrows, Dysport may be for you. But before you begin, read below to help you make the safest, most informed decision.
- Data on file. Dysport Challenge. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P. October 2010.
- Ipsen. Dysport Cosmesis Global Indications. May 2012. Data on file, Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). Botulinum Toxin Type A Powder For Solution For Injection (Clostridium botulinum toxin type A – Haemagglutinin complex). http://www.mhra.gov.uk/home/groups/par/documents/websiteresources/con108644.pdf . Accessed May 11, 2015.
- Data on file. MA-Y-97-52120-085 (GL-2) Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2007.
- Data on file. MA-Y-97-52120-718 (GL-3) Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2007.
- Data on file. MA-Y-97-52120-719 (GL-1) Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2007.
- Dysport for Injection Package Insert. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P.; July 2016.